Home Forums BEHAVIOUR/ EMOTIONAL ISSUES Becoming weak

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Letshare
    Participant

I used to be very strong few years back. I was not used to crying or feel things or little things didnt touch my heart at that time. I was brave as well as strong. But know, i dont know why, i have become emotional or i am no longer so strong and i get emotional at very small things. I want to be the one i was before.

Chiku
    Participant

Dear, do introspection n try to find out cause. May be there is some incident behind it. If you will find out the incident or happening behind your changed attitude then it will be very easier for you to overcome your weakness. I, myself have experienced that after a major jolt in my life, my nature n behaviour changed, which i was unaware of. Rather due to this, i suffered some medical issues as well due to overflow of emotions but as soon as I realised and found the cause, it became easier for me to overcome the problem. Gradually, I became normal.
    Meditation for a few minutes will help you.

admin
    Participant

Dear Subscriber

Reasons behind the issue raised by you might environment around you or some incident which might have created some sort of fear in your mind. You need to introspect the incidents occurred around during last few years. Another reason might be your excessive emotional involvement in something. Do anaylise the things and find out the reason for yourself feeling weak. It might be possible that you are in touch of some people who are emotionally weak or depressed. Please revisit your social circle and events and then come up with the points you notice so that we can discuss further. In the meantime don’t allow the weak emotions to overpower you and for that you can read some good stuff on internet and watch motivational videos.

shribala
    Participant

Dear letshare , Definitely you will overcome this problem after sometime because this is a temporary phase , reality is that, you are a strong person .Keep yourself engage by reading some good books ,try Ramayan and Bhagwad Geeta.

Manisha
    Participant

Dear Friend

It happens sometime when we feel emotionally weak but it does not mean that you are weak. Please don’t over think and pay much attention to such weak sentiments. The more you think the more you will feel weak. Just be positive and watch motivational videos and read good stuff.

radhey
    Participant

You must think positive and spend time with your friends and relatives who gives you strength and positivity.

admin
    Participant

Dear Letshare

Please do give your feedback about our website and the response you received on your posts.

Thanks

Letshare
    Participant

Thankyou. This wasn’t really expected that so many people would take my matter into consideration and will try their best to help me. Firstly, as said by chiku, there isn’t really any incident that affected me. Next, the Admin,sir, I guess maybe it is the environment or the people around me. Thanks Ms.Shribala, radhey and Manisha for your concern. I’ll definitely try this. Thankyou sir for creating this website. I hope it helps as many people in overcoming their problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.