Home Forums YOUNGSTER’S ISSUES What should I pursue? Reply To: What should I pursue?

Raj Tiwari
Participant

I am not into this field but want to say that you are right. Media stream is very wide n has broad spectrum. Journalism has many branches like travel journalism, political journalism, commercial (financial) journalism, criminal n legal journalism. Above all criminal n legal journalism has the lion’s share. It’s not an easier job. You need to study hard, prepare yourself everyday, should have vast knowledge about all the subjects. I think you should basically acquire bachelor’s degree in mass communication and while pursuing the course you can find out your actual interest in the specific field of journalism. If you want to do financial/ commercial journalism then you should pursue B.com n then acquire diploma in journalism. In journalism, degrees do not matter a lot. You should first enter in this field n then your experience will take you further. You should simultaneously improve your speaking n writing capabilities.